Monday, May 13, 2013

... ink !! ;)




Pretty, isn't it..??
Sadly, it's still on someone else's body..!
I have no idea how exactly my love for tattoos started. No one I know personally has got any yet..! Still, I'm really fascinated by the idea of getting ink on my body.
May be TLC is responsible, they have this show, where we get to see people getting tattooed. Yes, its going to hurt (they also said threading hurts, it was bearable pain only. Nothing worth screaming your head off !! )
Or may be, its the saying "the only thing you can take to your grave is tattoo", I know, I know, tacky.

Anyways, getting inked is on my bucket list. I think this one will look really pretty on my back neck. Or maybe on the safer note, on my arm..(safe as in, from parents. Just to be really really safe, maybe I should wait till after marriage. My father got me to take down half of my interests from my matrimony profile, obviously, people are looking for girls with adakkom othukkam..! Hah!! Long drives, and tattoos obviously makes a girl sound unruly, doesn't they??  )







No comments:

Post a Comment